Same Day Lessons & Testing Services
Due to High Demand, Please Help Us by BOOKING ONLINE.
Phone support is available to help, but like PennDOT its best to schedule through our online Portal to secure the appointment you desire.
PA Learners Permit is required for all services
We only accept only VALID Pa Learners permits. We cannot test MEDICAL or INTERLOCK permits. All road test is at our own testing facility. Minors must have a parent present or DL-180c signed and notarized. Minors must schedule the test the day after there eligibility date. This is a PennDot requirement.
Please verify that all information entered in our online portal is correct. If information is incorrect this may delay the scheduling of your test. If you are under 18 and just failed your test at PennDOT please schedule 8 days from the date that you failed. (Example failed on June 1, schedule with us on June 9th)
Got a Question? Call us
PennDot test regulation has changed on 6/2/2020.
As part of the enhanced safety measures for non-commercial skills test the following safety protocols will be in place:
• PennDOT / 3rd party Testing staff will remain outside the vehicle during the entire skills test and the test taker and accompanying driver will remain in the vehicle.
• In yellow phase counties, the examiner will conduct basic health pre-screening of the applicant. If the applicant is displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, the test will not be administered. There will be no pre-screening for customers in green counties.
• All customers and accompanying drivers must wear appropriate face masks during testing.
• Examiners will be required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, eye protection during the exam.
• Examiners will utilize iPads during the administration of testing, which will be routinely disinfected using wipes or spray sanitizer.
Due to very high demand, our online scheduling system will be offline until our scheduling department has caught up with the demand. Please help us by filling out the waitlist below
Waiting List - Please fill out form below
HAVE A QUESTION WE ARE HERE TO HELP?
Questions You May Have
Do you pickup students?
For our packages yes we do, except for the same day as the test. On that day we ask all clients to meet at our testing center.
How long does it take the center to schedule my Exam?
We can schedule to take your exam at our facility as little as 2 days.
How will I know which package to choose?
It's very hard for us to determine what fits best with a client unless we first evaluate their driving. This is done on the first lesson by your instructor. The instructor will suggest the best package that works for you.
Does the Packages include a certificate to lower insurance cost?
The 6 and 12-hour packages do include this certificate. However, the insurance discount based on your provider. We do offer group insurance thew liberty mutual insurance company. It offers a 10% discount to not only the student but the entire family on the policy. (Big Savings)
Are Your Instructors Certified?
Yes, all our instructors are certified by the department of education. A copy of this certificate is available upon request.
Do you have Spanish speaking instructors?
yes, we have 2 Spanish speaking instructors.
What if I Fail my Road Test?
We don't like to see our clients fail their exams. But if it does happen we will schedule another exam for you 2 days later. (Seven days later if under 18 years old)